Sunday, September 21, 2014

"You've Got a Friend in Me" Cat Oil Painting

You've Got a Friend in Me

"You've got a friend in me
 You've got a friend in me
 You got troubles. I got 'em too
 There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
 If we stick together we can see it through
 'Cause you've got a friend in me
 Yeah, you've got a friend in me" - Randy Newman

Everyone needs to know that someone is there for us, through thick and thin. This pair of cats, one real and one a stuffed animal, are inseparable friends.

"You've Got a Friend in Me" cat painting, the rough in stage
The rough in stage of the painting

"You've Got a Friend in Me", color blocking stage
The color blocking in phase of the painting

Victoria Page Miller "You've Got a Friend in Me" painting
"You've Got a Friend in Me", 5 x 5", oil on  linen/available ©VP Miller




No comments:

Post a Comment